Ideally, the Share My Current Location feature would simply send your present coordinates to the other user. The option is majorly used to let the other user know where we are presently. On the other hand, the Share My Location feature would send your live location to the user.
What happens when you send your current location?
Tapping Send My Current Location sends a short visual message showing a thumbnail map with a pin highlighting your current whereabouts. The recipient can tap on that thumbnail to open Maps and view more detailed information about the location or get directions to there.
Whats the difference between current location and location?
If you are sending your current location to someone then it will be your location where you are present while if you send live location then it will be your location where you are and this location changes with your move hone Will stay Means live location is not fixed whereas current location is fixed location.
What is send my current location iPhone?
Share your location in the Messages app
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone and select a message.
- Select the name of the person at the top of the conversation.
- Choose the information icon .
- Select Send My Current Location. Your recipient will see your location on the map. Or choose Share My Location.
When you send someone your current location does it expire?
Once there, you can choose to send your location or request your friend’s. The Snap Map will update once you’ve sent it and your location will appear in your private conversation history. Locations expire after a few hours or when you go into Ghost Mode. Here’s how to send your location.
When you agree to share, your family members see your location in Find My Friends and Messages. If your family members have iOS 13 or later, they can see your location in the Find My app. If they have watchOS 6, they can see your location in the Find People app. And you can see where they’re located too.
What is the meaning of current location?
Current Location means the location where you are currently at. For example, if you are originally from the US and traveling to Australia, at the time of joining a trip, if you are in Melbourne, Australia select your current location as Melbourne, Australia.
Share a map or location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place. Or, find a place on the map, then touch and hold to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
- Tap Share . …
- Choose the app where you want to share the link to the map.
Is there an app to track someone’s phone without them knowing?
- Open the app on your iphone and the phone of the person you want to be able to share locations with.
- Click your profile on the bottom left of the screen.
- Enable Share My Location and make sure AirDrip is enabled on your own phone.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer. …
- Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter.
- On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
Can someone see my location iPhone?
Anyone with access to your Apple ID account can access this feature, so it’s important to create a unique password and ensure other people don’t have access to your account. If you’ve set up Family Sharing, your family members can also track your iPhone’s location with the default settings.
Open the Find My app and select the People tab. Select the person you shared your location with. Scroll down and choose Ask To Follow Location, then select OK.
How do I stop sending my current location?
Open Find My Friends and tap Me. Then turn off Share My Location. Tap Done.
Stop sharing your location
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- If you’re using iOS 12, tap Share My Location. If you’re using an earlier version of iOS, tap iCloud > Share My Location.
- Turn off Share My Location.