You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB using the Settings app.
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- First install TrebleShot – File Share from the Google Play Store on both the devices.
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones.
- On the first phone, click on “NETWORK”. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”.
How do I transfer MTN data?
- How to Gift MTN Data.
- Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer
Phone number Data amount and to 131.
The Steps You Need On How To Share Data On MTN Line 2021
- All you need to do is to dial *131*receivers phone number*data amount#. …
- OR dial *131*7# or dial *131# and select option 6.
- Select option 1 and click on send to continue.
- Choose 1, 2, or 3, depending on the MB size you’d like to share with the person.
MTN allows you to share one data bundles with 20 MTN users. You can link the numbers you want to share the data with by activating MTN DataShare in store. You can also delink these numbers. All this can be done by dialing *136*5#.