On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone.
Find the app or game that you want to share and tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner. Next, select “Share” from the menu. Android’s native share menu will open. You can either “Copy” the link and paste it in any messaging or social media app you want, or select an app to directly share it with.
How can I send an Android app to someone else?
Hold down the app you want to share and then tap the Send button. This will let you send the file by email. After receiving the . apk app file, all your friend has to do is open it to install it (assuming they have “Allow apps from unknown sources” enabled).
Method 2: How to Share Apps from iPhone to iPhone by AirDrop
Step 1. Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to send to the new iPhone and hit the “Share” button then choose the destination iPhone. Step 2. On your new iPhone, tap “Accept” to allow Airdrop transfer selected apps from your old to the new iPhone.
How to transfer apps to a new iPhone using iCloud
- Turn on your new iPhone and follow the setup instructions.
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
- When your iPhone asks you to sign into iCloud, use the same Apple ID that you used on your previous iPhone.
Can I send an app to someone?
On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone. … You can choose to scan just apps from individual devices or simply all of them.
You can easily share a link to the app in the Google Play Store by obeying these steps:
- In the Play Store, select the app to share. …
- Touch the Share icon. …
- Choose a sharing method. …
- Use the chosen app to send the link.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Open the Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library.
Can you AirDrop apps?
Share Apps via App Store from iPhone to iPhone using AirDrop
Not just to share apps, AirDrop can also be used to transfer music, photos, and various other data files from one iOS device to another.
Go to Settings > General > AirDrop, and choose the Contacts only or Everyone option to start using AirDrop. Hold on to the app that you want to share and select it. Now, tap on the “share” option, and select the receiver’s iPhone. (This step needs to be done on the sender’s iPhone).