How do I find my Antminer s9 IP address?
If users do not know router’s IP address, you can download an IP scanner to figure out the miner’s IP address.
- Connect your computer and miners to the same router.
- Click Windows+R together and enter “cmd”, then type “ipconfig/all” (without quotation mark) and click enter.
How do I change my Antminer IP address?
This applies to all Antminers.
How to set a static IP address
- After logging in to your miner’s User Interface, click the “Network” tab and choose “Static” from the “Protocol” drop down list.
- Then key in your IP address, subnet mask, SWG, DNS.
- Click “Save&Apply”, and there you have it!
Can you connect Antminer to laptop?
you need to pull up your network with a laptop or something and find the ip address of that rig you just connected…. if your ipscanner shows ip’s and manufacture look for Texas instruments. input the settings provided by your mining pool and hit the save and apply button.
How do I log into Antminer?
Connect to Antpool
- Enter your User ID and password for Bitmain.com to log into Antpool or register a new account.
- Click the “Bitcoin”at the upper left of the page. …
- Enter the default IP address of the ANTMINER – Go to the login page, enter the user ID: root, password: root.
How do I access my Antminer?
Open your browser and enter the IP address of the Antminer device to access the Web interface. After a successful login, you will be sent to the Antminer Dashboard. Change the IP address configuration to static. Enter the desired IP address configuration.
How do I join Bitcoin mining pool?
The pool is free to join and the process is simple. First, you need to acquire Bitcoin mining hardware. Then you need to download mining software. If you need help deciding, I suggest you take a look at our hardware and software guides.
Is AntMiner s9 profitable?
At bitcoin’s current price levels and mining difficulty, even a Bitmain’s AntMiner S9 can yield a net profit of $1.50 per day at an electricity cost of $0.05 per kWh.
How do I use IP Reporter AntMiner?
Follow these steps:
- Extract the file to a convenient location on your computer.
- Right‐click IPReporter.exe and run it as Administrator. …
- Select either of the following options: …
- Click “Start”.
- On the miner control board, press and hold the IP Report button for five seconds, until it beeps.
How do I check what my IP address is?
On an Android smartphone or tablet: Settings > Wireless & Networks (or “Network & Internet” on Pixel devices) > select the WiFi network that you’re connected to > Your IP address is displayed alongside other network information.
What is S9 Antminer?
Antminer S9 is the world’s most powerful Bitcoin miner, which is smaller in size than many other portable boom boxes available. … Each Antminer S9 has 189 chips, which help in delivering more hashrate and efficiency as compared to any other Bitcoin miners till now.
How much Bitcoin does an Antminer S9 make?
The Antminer s9 the most powerful miner available on the market. The Antminer s9 has a hash rate of 12.93TH/s -+ 7% (and not 14 TH/s as advertised sometimes), which means that it can generate around 0.5 Bitcoins every month.
Does Antminer need computer?
Antminer S9 for Mining Bitcoin
The S9 operates without the need for a separate host computer. To operate the S9, you need a power supply specifically the APW5/APW3, that is sold separately. S9s has an efficacy, power consumption and hashrate of 098 J/GH±7%, 1323W±7%, and 13.5TH/s±7% respectively.