Open Windows Explorer. In the navigation pane on the left, click the small arrow to the left of Libraries, HomeGroup, Computer, or Network. The menu expands so that you can access any shared files, folders, disks, or devices. Double-click the object you would like to access.
How do I access my work drive from home?
If you are a Windows use, go to Start→Accessories→Communications→Remote Desktop. Once you have reached the Remote Desktop, type in the name of your work computer then press “Connect.” You should now be connected to your work computer and able to work from home.
Add members and set access levels:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the left, click Shared drives and double-click one of your shared drives.
- At the top, click Manage members.
- Add names, email addresses, or a Google Group. New members must have a Google account. …
- To change: …
- Click Send.
Right click on the drive that you want to share and select “Give access to” > “Advanced Sharing…”. Enter a name to identify the drive over the network. If you want to be able to both read and write to the drives from your other computers, select “Permissions” and check “Allow” for “Full Control.”
Just follow these steps:
- Press Win + E to open a File Explorer window.
- In Windows 10, choose This PC from the left side of the window. …
- In Windows 10, click the Computer tab.
- Click the Map Network Drive button. …
- Choose a drive letter. …
- Click the Browse button. …
- Select a network computer or server and then a shared folder.
Access a shared folder or printer
- Search for Network , and click to open it.
- Select Search Active Directory at the top of the window; you may need to first select the Network tab on the upper left.
- From the drop-down menu next to “Find:”, select either Printers or Shared Folders.
Open Windows File Explorer, go to the Folders pane, and select Network. Select the computer that has the shared folders you want to browse. In older versions of Windows, open Entire Network and select Microsoft Windows Network to see shares.
How do I access a mapped drive?
Open File Explorer from the taskbar or the Start menu, or press the Windows logo key + E. 2. Select This PC from the left pane. Then, on the Computer tab, select Map network drive.
How do I access a drive?
On your computer
- Click Drive for desktop Open Google Drive .
- In My Drive or Shared drives, double-click the file that you want to open. Files created by Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms open in your browser. Other files open in their regular applications on your computer.
Open My Computer and click on the Tools menu option. From the drop down list, choose Map Network Drive. Pick a drive letter that you want to use to access the shared folder and then type in the UNC path to the folder. UNC path is just a special format for pointing to a folder on another computer.
press Ctrl+L if you can’t type in the location bar. In shortcuts menu on top left, you have access to the shared folders on your network via the “Network” folder. You should see the PC you’re interested in there. you can also go to places->connect to server then choose windows share and then type the IP address..
How can I access another computer using IP address?
Remote Desktop to Your Server From a Local Windows Computer
- Click the Start button.
- Click Run…
- Type “mstsc” and press the Enter key.
- Next to Computer: type in the IP address of your server.
- Click Connect.
- If all goes well, you will see the Windows login prompt.