How can I stop who is sharing my data?
Try this instead:
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- At the top, select Reports or Data Sources.
- Browse or search for the asset you want to stop sharing.
- On the right, click More .
- Click Share.
- At the bottom right of the “Share with others” window, click Advanced.
- Next to the person you want to stop sharing with, click Remove .
How do I check if someone is sharing my data on MTN?
You will be able to check your data bundle balance via the following channels:
- SMS: Texting 2 to 131.
- USSD: dialing *131*4#
- myMTN App.
How to Check Your Data Balance. Like any other Airtel data plan bundle, you can easily check your data balance by dialing *140# USSD code on your phone.
How do I stop someone from sharing my data on Airtel?
How To Unshare Data With An Airtel Subscriber
- Launch your default messaging app.
- Send a text in the format “Del Space the Phone number“ to 121. Take, for example, I want to stop sharing my data bundle with my friend whose phone number is 07064319290. The message will be in this format “ DEL 07064319290 ” to 121.
How can I check someones data?
Here are steps to finding information about someone online.
- Check Google Search. Google should always be your first port of call. …
- Set Up a Google Alert. …
- Check Other Search Engines. …
- Check Mainstream Social Networks. …
- Check Public Records. …
- Check Niche Search Engines. …
- Check Niche Social Networks.
Airtel allows you to share a data plan with family and friends across phones, tablets and laptops. Here are two ways to share an Airtel data plan: … To share/transfer data, simply dial *141# and select the option for Gifting or Me2U.
What Is Shared Data? Shared data is a specific data allotment that is shared between all lines on a cell phone plan. … One line could use 12 GB of data, the second line could use 6 GB, and the third line could use 2 GB on a data sharing cell phone plan.