How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”. …
- The two devices should now be connected. …
- Click on the device name you are sending data to, then the “Feeling Lucky” button.
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How can I get free hotspot?
- Open your Settings.
- Tap on Wireless & networks.
- Select Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Tap on Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Set up a strong password and slide the bar to turn it on.
Many wireless-capable devices, including Windows computers, Android tablets and some iOS devices, can share an Internet connection via Bluetooth. If your company has a Bluetooth device, you can take advantage of Internet “tethering” to cut down on the need for separate Internet plans for all of your mobile devices.
WiFi has a theoretical range of about 100 feet, and is often more likely 50 feet. Some smartphone “hotspots” can go more than about 12 feet. No, you cannot under any circumstances share it with someone far from your house.
On your Android go to Setting > Network and Internet > WiFi. Scroll down and look for WiFi preference option and tap on Advance, there you’ll find “WiFi Push Button” tap on that. Now go to your WiFi router, and press the WPS button (generally located on the back side).
Can I transfer Internet data from one phone to another?
Like balance transfer, every mobile operator offers the facility to transfer the Internet Data from one number to another number of same network. You can transfer data instantly from one mobile to another using the data transfer code.
What is USB tethering?
USB Tethering is a feature in your Samsung Smartphone that makes you to connect your phone to a computer via USB Cable. USB Tethering allows the sharing of an Internet connection of the phone or tablet with other device such as laptop/computer via USB Data cable.
Is Hotspot free if you have unlimited data?
The answer was “no separate charge. You’re using your unlimited data”.
How do you tether unlimited data?
Here’s how to set it up.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering. …
- Turn on Mobile Hotspot.
- Choose a network name and password.
- Tap Save.
- Connect your second device to the network you just created, just as you would to any other Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap “Network & Internet.”
- Tap “Hotspot & tethering.”
- Tap “WiFi hotspot.”
- Tap “Turn on hotspot.”
- Your phone will tell you what the network’s name is and provide a password that you can use to connect to it on your other device.