How do I stop my calendar from sharing with family?
Stop sharing a calendar with everyone
- In Calendar on iCloud.com, click. to the right of the calendar’s name in the sidebar.
- Deselect Private Calendar, Public Calendar, or both.
- Click OK, then click Stop Sharing.
How do I stop sharing my calendar with others?
Stop sharing your calendar publicly, with your organization, or with specific people. On your computer, open Google Calendar. Settings and sharing. To stop sharing publicly: Under “Access permissions,” turn off Make available to public.
How do I delete a family sharing calendar on my iPhone?
Delete a calendar
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap. next to the iCloud calendar you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Calendar at the bottom of the list.
Why is my calendar showing up on another iPhone?
Calendar will automatically show any accounts that you’re signed in to with your Apple ID. … Just make sure you’re using the latest version of iOS or macOS, that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices, and that you turned on Calendars in your iCloud settings.
How do I stop sharing my Outlook calendar?
How to stop sharing Calendar in Outlook.
- Open Outlook Desktop.
- Click on the Calendar icon.
- Under My Calendar, right-click on your Calendar, then choose properties…
- Select the tab Permissions.
- Select the name of the person you want to stop sharing a calendar with, then click Remove.
How do I Unsync My Mac calendar?
You can temporarily stop using an account so that its calendars and events no longer appear in Calendar on your Mac.
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose Calendar > Accounts, then select the account you want to stop using.
- Deselect the Calendar checkbox.