You also have an option to remove the individual members who are on the “Share my location” app list to have the access to your location. All you have to do is go on the “People” option and select the people from the list followed by selecting “Stop Sharing My Location.”
Can you stop sharing your location with someone without them knowing?
No one is notified when you turn off location services, but some features may not work as expected without access to your location. … You can stop sharing your location with a particular person by going to the Find My app, going to the People tab, select the individual and tap Stop Sharing My Location.
How do I stop sharing my location with someone?
To stop sharing your location, go to the “Location sharing” page, tap on the person’s name, and tap on the “Stop” button. On this same page, by the way, you can also request that the person you’re sharing your location with share their location with you in turn. You will be notified who can see your location.
How do you remove someone from find my friends without notifying them?
How to Turn Off Find My Friends without Them Knowing?
- Not Sharing Location on Find My Friends.
- Turn Off Find My Friends without Other People Knowing.
- Turn on Airplane Mode.
- Turn Off Location Services for the Find My App.
- Turn off the Share My Location Feature for the Find My App.
How do you turn off sharing on iPhone?
Stop sharing purchases with your family members on iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing, then turn off Share Purchases with Family. If the organizer wants to turn off purchase sharing entirely, they can tap Stop Purchase Sharing.
What happens when you stop sharing your location?
When you turn off location sharing on Android or iOS, your contacts won’t be directly notified. But if they decide to go looking for your location, they’ll find out it’s been disabled.
Can you tell when someone is checking your location?
No, your device doesn’t tell you when people are checking because that would be really annoying. Before that someone can get your location, the person being located will get request notice that So And So is asking to share locations with you. Only if the locator agrees will the first person get that information.
If you want to stop sharing your location overall to all people, you can do so with the following steps:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Find My”.
- Toggle off “Share My Location” and done!
How do I stop sharing location on iPhone messages?
How to turn off location services in iMessage
- Open your Messages app. Select the message thread of the contact you no longer want to share your location with.
- Tap their name at the top of the thread and select “Info” from the drop-down. …
- Choose “Stop Sharing My Location.”