Both iPhones need to be within Bluetooth range for AirDrop to work.
- On the source iPhone, tap Music.
- Find the song you want to transfer.
- Tap it then tap the three dots icon.
- Tap Share.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Tap the iPhone you want to send it to.
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
How do I transfer music from one phone to another?
Go to your “File Manager” application or open the music app of your phone. Select the music files you intend to move and tap on “Share.” Pick “Bluetooth” from the sharing option and choose your Bluetooth device. Tap on “Accept” from the other Android phone and let the file sharing begin.
The Music app on both devices are missing the option to copy and share a song. Sharing and copying is restricted if so, as you don’ have the right to share music that way. You have to sign in to another device with the same Apple ID and sync your music to the other device. that is the way it is for now.
To see a video library, go to Settings > TV > iTunes Videos. Under Home Sharing, tap Sign In. Sign in with your Apple ID.
See shared music
- Open the Music app and tap Library.
- Tap Home Sharing. Can’t see it? Tap Edit, select Home Sharing, then tap Done.
- Choose a shared library.
Open Membership settings: Tap on Manage Membership, then enter your iCloud password if prompted. Open Family settings: Tap on either Family or Family Setup. Add family members: If you tapped Family Setup, follow the onscreen instructions to add family members.
Family Sharing lets you and up to five other family members share access to amazing Apple services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, and Apple Card. Your group can also share iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store purchases, an iCloud storage plan, and a family photo album.
Can’t accept Apple music family invite?
If you’re still not seeing the invite, have the the family member resend the invitation on their device by going to Settings > [name] > Family Sharing. Once there, have them select your name and then select Resend Invitation.
Is family sharing free on Apple?
How many people can I use Apple Family Sharing with? You can use Apple Family Sharing for up to six people, including you. It’s important to note that Family Sharing isn’t the same as authorizing devices.
How can I transfer music to my iPhone without using iTunes?
To add music to iPhone without iTunes:
- Download and install Dropbox on both your iPad and computer. …
- Upload the MP3 files from your computer to Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox on your iPad and you will see the songs from your computer.
- Choose and download the MP3 files to your mobile device for offline listening.
How do you transfer music?
Connect your Android to your Windows PC using a USB cable. If you are given a selection of connection options, select Transfer Files (MTP). Select the music files from your computer. Drag the files into the Music folder on your Android device in Android File Transfer.