Launch the iTunes application, unlock your iOS device, and click its icon on the toolbar in iTunes. Select the “Apps” category in the sidebar and scroll down in the right pane. After the list of home screens, you’ll eventually come to the “File Sharing” section.
How do I enable file sharing on my iPhone?
See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes. …
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
How do I find file sharing on my iPhone?
Click your device in iTunes. Get help if you can’t find it. In the left-hand sidebar, click File Sharing. Select an app to see which files are available for sharing in that app on your device.
Where is the Files app on my iPhone 7?
You’ll find the Files app on the second home screen, by default. Tap the Files icon to open the app. Tap the Search field to search for items by title. Tap a source in the Locations or Favorites sections to browse a particular service or your iPhone.
How do I use file sharing?
Sharing files using basic settings
- Open File Explorer on Windows 10.
- Navigate to the folder you want to share.
- Right-click the item, and select the Properties option. …
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Click the Share button. …
- Use the drop-down menu to select the user or group to share a file or folder. …
- Click the Add button.
Set up file sharing
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing . …
- Select the File Sharing checkbox.
- To select a specific folder to share, click the Add button at the bottom of the Shared Folders list, locate the folder, select it, then click Add.
- Sign into iCloud.com and open iCloud Drive.
- Select the folder you wish to share.
- Click Add People at the top of the screen.
- Choose a sharing option: Email or Copy Link.
- To edit who can access the folder and the permissions, click Share Options.
How do you send files through Imessage on iPhone?
Use the tap-and-hold feature in iOS to access “Copy” Open Messages app and in a message to the user who you wish to send the file to, tap and hold and choose “Paste” Send the message as usual to transfer the file.