On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
How do you add a family member to Apple music?
Open Membership settings: Tap on Manage Membership, then enter your iCloud password if prompted. Open Family settings: Tap on either Family or Family Setup. Add family members: If you tapped Family Setup, follow the onscreen instructions to add family members.
With an Apple Music family subscription, up to six people can enjoy unlimited access to Apple Music on their devices. … And each family member gets their own personal music library, and music recommendations based on what they love to listen to.
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
Can’t accept Apple Music family invite?
If you’re still not seeing the invite, have the the family member resend the invitation on their device by going to Settings > [name] > Family Sharing. Once there, have them select your name and then select Resend Invitation.
Why can’t I add family members to Apple Music?
Log out of Apple Music and iTunes and back in
If you or a family member have trouble with Apple Music or iTunes on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, try signing out of your accounts on your devices, then signing back in, or turning off iCloud Music Library and turning it back on.
How do I activate Family Sharing?
To set up Family Sharing, you’ll need an Apple ID to sign into iCloud.
Create a family group and invite people to join
- Go to Settings > iCloud.
- Tap Set Up Family Sharing > Get Started.
- Confirm that you want to be the family organizer and that you’re signed in with your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Use these steps on how to share a playlist:
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share. …
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
- Tap or click “Share Playlist…”
Both iPhones need to be within Bluetooth range for AirDrop to work.
- On the source iPhone, tap Music.
- Find the song you want to transfer.
- Tap it then tap the three dots icon.
- Tap Share.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Tap the iPhone you want to send it to.