To generate a Facebook Share Button, visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/share-button and specify the URL you want people to share as well as the width. Then generate the code, and paste it into your site where you want the button to appear.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Steps to enable social share buttons:
- Access your Single Post page.
- Close the Blog Manager and click the blog text.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Social Buttons.
- Select or deselect the checkboxes next to the social buttons to display or hide them: …
- Click the social button fields to change the text on them.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. 2 – Allow anyone on Facebook to see the post (as long as you aren’t blocking them, or vice versa). …
Use the Like Button Configurator to get the Like button code to insert into your webpage.
- Set the URL of your webpage where you are placing the Like button.
- Customized your Like button.
- See a preview of your button.
- Click the Get Code, and copy and paste the code into your webpage.
Change a Post to Public on the Facebook App
Log in to your account and navigate to the post you want to make shareable. Tap on the three-dot icon located in the top-right corner of the post container. Select the Edit Privacy option from the list. Now, choose Public from the list of available options.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap in the top right of the post and select Edit Privacy. Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).