What stocks does Warren Buffett Own 2021?
- Merck & Company (MRK)
- Organon (OGN)
- Warren Buffett.
- Chevron (CVX)
- Mastercard (MA)
- AbbVie (ABBV)
- Charter Communications (CHTR)
- Royalty Pharma (RPRX)
What stocks has Buffett bought recently?
Warren Buffett just bought and sold these stocks:
- Sold: Charter Communications Inc. (CHTR)
- Sold: Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK)
- Sold: AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)
- Bought: Chevron Corp. (CVX)
- Bought: Royalty Pharma PLC (RPRX)
- Sold: Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY)
- Sold: Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. (MMC)
- Sold: U.S. Bancorp (USB)
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 stock holdings?
Warren Buffet’s 10 largest holdings are Apple, Bank of America, AMEX, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Verizon, Moody’s, U.S. Bancorp, Bank Of New York Mellon, and General Motors.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 20 holdings?
Top Warren Buffett Stocks By Size
- Bank of America (BAC), 1.01 billion.
- Apple (AAPL), 887.1 million.
- Coca-Cola (KO), 400 million.
- Kraft Heinz (KHC), 325.6 million.
- Verizon (VZ), 158.8 million.
- American Express (AXP), 151.6 million.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), 126.4 million.
- Bank of New York Mellon (BK), 72.4 million.
What stocks does Elon Musk own?
Musk’s best investments include PayPal Holdings Inc., SpaceX, DeepMind, Tesla Inc., and The Boring Company. As of Jan. 26, 2021, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Musk has an estimated total net worth of $209 billion.
What Warren Buffett sold?
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway sold a net $2 billion of stock last quarter – and boosted its share buybacks to $7.6 billion. Warren Buffett. Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway sold a net $2 billion of stock in the third quarter. The investor’s company boosted its share buybacks to $7.6 billion in the period.
What stocks has Buffett sold?
Warren Buffett Is Selling These Stocks
- U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 41. …
- Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 50. …
- AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) …
- General Motors Company (NYSE: GM) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 86. …
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY)
What are Warren Buffett’s Top 5 Stocks?
The top five investments in Buffett’s holding company, Berkshire Hathaway, are Apple, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, American Express, and Kraft Heinz. Apple is Berkshire Hathaway’s largest portfolio holding, comprising 49.1% of the portfolio.
What four stocks Does Warren Buffett Own?
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway has the largest holdings in four stocks — Apple, Bank of America, American Express, and Coca-Cola (as at the end of December 2020).
How can I invest like Warren Buffett?
How to Invest Like Warren Buffett
- Buy businesses, not stocks. …
- Look for companies with sustainable competitive advantages, or moats. …
- Focus on long-term intrinsic value, not short-term earnings. …
- Demand a margin of safety. …
- Be patient.