Open a conversation with someone you want to video chat with. Tap on the video icon to begin the video call. Once you’re in the video call, swipe up on the card as shown below to access more options. Now, tap on “Share Your Screen” to proceed to the next step.
Share your screen in Messenger on Mac
- Open Messenger and select your contact.
- Start a video call by tapping the video camera icon on the top.
- At the bottom, click the Share Your Screen button.
- Choose if you would like to share your Entire Screen or an Application Window.
Then, follow these steps:
- Start a Messenger video call with the person or people who you want to share your screen with.
- Swipe up on the control bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the new Share Your Screen button.
- Tap Start Sharing.
- Finally, tap Start Broadcast.
To present your mobile screen to all video call participants, start a broadcast:
- Join a video call.
- Tap the screen More .
- Tap Share screen Start Sharing.
How do I turn on Screen Sharing on my iPhone?
Screen Share with the iOS Device
- From the iOS device, go to Settings > Control Center.
- Scroll down to the More Controls section and tap + by the Screen Recording option. Screen Recording will then appear under the Include section. At this point, the iOS device can begin broadcasting its screen to other applications.
On desktop (via web browser)
- Open Messenger.com, Facebook.com, Messenger Rooms or Workplace Rooms.
- Start a video call or create a new room.
- Click “Share screen” from the bottom menu.
- Select “Entire screen,” “Application window” or “Browser tab.”
In addition to screen sharing on mobile and web, screen sharing is also available in Messenger Rooms with up to 16 people on web and desktop. We will soon add the ability to control who can share their screen in Rooms and expand the number of people you can share your screen with up to 50 within Messenger Rooms.
To share your entire screen, including any application on your Android device:
- Tap Share. in the meeting controls.
- Tap Screen. …
- Tap Start Now to confirm. …
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Annotate to open the annotation tools or tap Stop Share to stop sharing and go back to meeting controls.