1) Launch the Contact Groups app from your Home screen if you’re not already in it from the previous steps. 2) Select the group of contact you want to share. 3) Tap on the grey Share icon, which will open the Share sheet. 4) Select how you want to share the group of contacts.
Create a group
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Create label.
- Enter a label name and tap OK. Add one contact to a label: Tap Add contact. choose a contact. Add multiple contacts to a label: Tap Add contact touch and hold a contact tap the other contacts. tap Add.
How do I AirDrop all my contacts at once?
2. Turn on AirDrop: Press and hold on the wireless control box > Tap AirDrop and choose Contacts Only, or Everyone. Note: If you choose “Contacts Only”, only your contacts can see your device. If you choose “Everyone”, all nearby Apple devices using AirDrop can see your device.
Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud sync
Make sure you’re signed into the same Apple ID on both devices (Settings > [your name]). On both iPhones, open Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Enable the Contacts toggle on both devices. Wait until the message about merging contacts appears and tap Merge.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- Turn on Contacts.
- When you’re asked if you want to Merge or Cancel, tap Merge.
How do I create a group in contacts on iPhone?
Open Contacts. Click All Contacts on the top left side of the screen then click the + icon on the bottom. Choose New Group. Name your group and tap Return on your keyboard.
How do I export contacts from my iPhone?
On the Contacts screen, select the gear icon in the lower-left corner and choose Select All. To choose specific contacts to export, press Shift or Ctrl to select contacts one by one. After the contacts are selected, tap the gear icon again and choose Export vCard. The selected contacts are saved to your computer as a .
How do I transfer all my contacts to iCloud?
How to sync contacts from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- At the top of the Settings menu, tap on your name and Apple ID.
- In the Apple ID menu, tap “iCloud.”
- Under “Apps using iCloud,” toggle the “Contacts” switch to the on position.