Step 1: Tap “Share” on the post you’d like to share. From here, you have multiple options: Option 1: If you want to quickly share the post to your own timeline, select “Share Now.” Option 2: If you want to add your own comment to a post before sharing it, select “Write Post.”
Can you forward a message in Messenger?
Open the “Actions” menu. This is located on the top right area of the screen, above the message. Choose “Forward Messages.”
How to Screen Share on the Facebook Messenger Desktop App
- Start a video call and select the screen sharing button on the bottom left.
- Choose whether to share your whole screen or a single application window.
- Begin screen sharing.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. 2 – Allow anyone on Facebook to see the post (as long as you aren’t blocking them, or vice versa). …
Click the 3 dots icon on the right side of the MyLink card, then click the Share button. 2. When you select the app you want to share, you can share the My Link directly.
How do you forward a message on Messenger on iPhone?
How to forward a message on iPhone using the forwarding feature
- Type the message you wish to forward and send it. …
- Press and hold the message you wish to forward, then tap “More…” …
- Tap the forward button on the bottom right. …
- Type in the contact name you wish to forward the message to.
Then, follow these steps:
- Start a Messenger video call with the person or people who you want to share your screen with.
- Swipe up on the control bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the new Share Your Screen button.
- Tap Start Sharing.
- Finally, tap Start Broadcast.
What does sharing to Messenger mean?
Facebook. Today at Facebook’s developer conference, F8, the social network announced new ways to share via Messenger. The company built a sharing platform that lets outside apps share their content, such as videos, music and GIFs, through the Messenger apps, available for Android , Windows Phone and iOS.