Can I send my ibook to a friend?
Answer: A: You can share iBooks via iOS family sharing only. Otherwise, people need to buy their own copy or use a library book loan.
When you set up Family Sharing, you and up to five family members can share iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, and Apple TV purchases. When your family shares App Store, music, movie, TV, and book purchases, all items are billed directly to the family organizer’s Apple ID account.
In iBooks for iOS, go to Purchased (and then, on an iPad, to My Purchases) and tap a family member’s name. Music, TV shows, and movies: In iTunes for Mac, open the iTunes Store, click the Purchased link, and choose a family member’s name from the pop-up menu next to Purchased at the top.
How do I send someone an apple book?
Send a gift
- Open the App Store app, iTunes Store app, or Books app.
- Tap the item that you want to give.
- Tap the Gift button: In the App Store, tap the Share button , then tap Gift App . …
- Follow the onscreen instructions to personalize and send your gift.
- After the gift is sent, the recipient gets an email.
To transfer your iPad content to a new iPad, just back up and sync your original device, and then sync the new iPad to the same computer using the same iTunes account. Your reader app and all of your book purchases will transfer to the new iPad.
Find the book you want to share. Click on the Share icon beneath your book, and choose Download as ebook. The book will automatically download to your computer (wherever the default location for downloads is).
Can you send an eBook to someone else?
Buy for Others – eBook gift (single copy): You can gift a single eBook. When you gift an eBook, the recipient receives a redemption code and can choose to accept your eBook gift by redeeming the code. You can also exchange it for a gift card (US only).
How do I convert an iBook to PDF?
ibooks to . pdf. Choose Share > Export, then click PDF. Select image quality and security options, click Next, input a name and choose a location for this file, and click Export.
How do I add family sharing to my Mac?
On your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing.
- Confirm the Apple ID that you want to use for Family Sharing, and make sure that Share My Purchases is selected.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Why does family sharing not work?
Sign Out of Apple ID
If all else fails and Apple Music family sharing is still not working, disconnect your Apple ID account from your iPhone or iPad and sign back in. Launch the Settings app, select your Apple ID name, and tap Sign Out at the bottom of the page.
How do I access family sharing?
Check your Family Sharing settings
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.