How do you hear audio from screen sharing on Zoom?
Sharing Computer Screen and Audio
- Click the Share Screen button in the toolbar.
- Check the box to Share computer sound at the bottom of the Share Screen pop-up window. …
- Make sure your volume is an appropriate level.
- If you are trying to share a video (such as YouTube), make sure the screen is visible to participants.
Select Share Sound in the bottom-left corner of the share selection window. (Optional) Select the down arrow ˅ just to the right of the Share Sound option to view audio options and switch between Mono and Stereo (high fidelity) audio options.
If you want to share your screen while also connected to audio, tap to start a meeting using your personal link, or a one-time code from the home screen. Once your meeting has started, tap the phone icon. You’ll see the options to call by internet, or by phone.
What to do if you cant hear anything on Zoom?
If you cannot hear other participants in a Zoom meeting, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- Ensure your speaker is turned on. …
- Increase the volume on your mobile device using the volume buttons or notification panel. …
- Try using earphones.
- Restart your mobile device.
Where is audio settings on Zoom?
You can access your audio settings and test your audio when you are already in a meeting.
- In the meeting controls, click the arrow next to Mute/Unmute.
- Click Audio Options.; this will open your audio settings.
Can you play background music on Zoom?
Click the Share Screen Button on the zoom window. At the top of the Share window, select Advanced. … You will see this at the top of your zoom screen indicating that you are sharing your audio. Now that you are sharing the computer sound, you can play music in your favourite music player (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.)
Can you hear audio when you screen record?
You can include video and audio when you record your screen too. Use microphone audio to narrate your video from your computer’s built-in microphone or an external mic.
Faculty – Zoom: Playing Music or Sound without Screen Sharing
- Once you have started your Zoom meeting, select Share Screen.
- A new window will appear. Select the Advanced tab.
- Select Computer Audio.
- Select Share. …
- When you are finished sharing just your computer audio, select Stop Share.
How do I Zoom my phone screen with audio?
On Android and iPhone
When using the Zoom app on Android, you have the option of muting yourself and sharing only the device audio using this method. Once you’re in the Zoom meeting, you will see options at the bottom of the screen Join Audio, Start Video, Share, Participants, etc. Tap on the Share option.
Do you have to join audio to hear on Zoom?
You need to join audio first in order to hear others and/or be heard.
Why is my audio not working?
Right-click on the sound icon located on the bottom-right corner of your screen. Once you open the window, click Open Sound Settings. In the Sound Settings window, click Sound Control Panel. … If the sound is not working, right click on the default audio device again, this time selecting Properties.
Why can’t they hear me on zoom on my laptop?
The first thing you’ll want to do is make sure that you’ve granted Zoom permission to access and use your device’s microphone. Open the Settings app. Tap on Apps & notifications. … Tap the Microphone toggle to allow Zoom to use the device’s microphone.