To gain full access to your tokens you can use your private key which was handwritten down previously to log into trusted wallets like Greymass EOS-Voter desktop wallet. For mobile, download the Lynx wallet and Import your private key there when prompted.
What happened to my EOS tokens?
In early June of 2018, the EOS platform began its transition from an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain to the EOS Mainnet, which is its own blockchain with a separate set of coins. … This effectively means that all ERC20 EOS tokens held after June 2nd of 2018 are no longer transferable and have no value.
How do you get EOS on Binance?
How to buy EOS
- Buy EOS with Bank Transfer. Buy stablecoins listed on Binance by wiring money from your account to the providers of these coins. …
- Trade EOS. …
- Buy EOS with Credit Card.
How do I convert EOS to exchange?
In this guide we will cover the following:
- Safely generate and validate both your Owner and Active keys.
- Create your 12 character EOS account ID.
- Download and create a Scatter ID for your EOS account.
- Reset your Owner Key pair for maximum security.
- Download an EOS wallet.
- Move your EOS tokens to your wallet.
How do I convert EOS tokens?
Go to bancor.network, select the token you would like to convert.
- Sign into your Scatter wallet.
- Select your Scatter account.
- Confirm the details of your EOS token conversion.
- Click “Proceed”. Scatter will now pop up, you will need to go to your Scatter wallet to sign the transaction:
How do I transfer EOS to exodus?
Open your EOS wallet and click on the three dots in the top right corner then click on Add Account. Now paste in your EOS Private key from your existing EOS wallet and click Import. The account is now available in your Exodus wallet, as well as the original mainnet wallet.
Where can I purchase EOS?
Cryptocurrency exchanges to buy EOS tokens
Some of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges that list EOS coins are Coinbase, Binance, and Kraken. All three allow you to buy EOS cryptocurrency through wire transfer and credit card. Also, on these exchanges, you can purchase digital coins with USD or euros.
Where can I buy EOS coin?
Currently, there is no way to buy EOS using Fiat currencies. The only thing one can do is visit an exchange like Coinbase and use fiat currencies to buy ETH or BTC. Once in possession of either BTC or ETH, you can use them to buy EOS on any of the top crypto exchanges.
How can I buy EOS in UK?
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying EOS.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports EOS. …
- Deposit funds into your account. …
- Buy EOS.
How do I exchange EOS to Bitcoin?
Here’s a simple guide on how to exchange EOS to BTC on our platform: Select EOS and Bitcoin in the exchange window, then enter the amount of crypto you’d like to exchange. That’s it! Enjoy your new Bitcoin.
Can I send EOS to Coinbase?
Starting today, Coinbase supports EOS (EOS) at Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can now buy, sell, convert, send, receive, or store EOS.
How do I withdraw money from EOS?
- Navigate to your Wallet and click the Withdraw button.
- Select the EOS wallet in the “Withdraw from” field.
- Select withdrawal address or add a new withdrawal address. …
- Enter the amount of EOS you wish to withdraw.
- Click Review withdraw button.
- A confirmation screen will pop up.
How do I check my EOS transaction?
How do I check the transaction status on the EOS blockchain?
- Enter TXID (transaction ID) into the search box at the top of the screen and click Search.
- TXID (transaction ID) information.
- Block height with TXID.
- Deposit address.
- memo (tag code)
How do I restore my EOS wallet?
To recover your account, first head to https://eosauthority.com/lostkey here you will see our Universal and Comprehensive wallet which has the widest possible set of features on EOS.
How do I check my EOS balance?
- Click Find Accounts tab.
- Enter in your 12 character Account name or EOS public key.
- Hit the Search button.
- In the Token Balances section underneath the eosio.token you will see your airdrop balance.