To add or remove apps from “Favorites,” tap “Edit” in the top-right corner of the display, then tap the (+) or (-) buttons to adjust accordingly (if removing, you’ll need to then tap the “Remove” option that appears). You can drag the hamburger icon to the right of each Favorites app to rearrange the list’s order.
How to customize the app-sharing bar
- In an app, tap the available share button.
- Swipe to the left on the app-sharing bar and tap More.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap, hold, and drag the handles on one of your Favorites to change its position on your Favorites list.
How do I add an app to my suggestions on iPhone?
Tap on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner. In the “Suggestions” panel, tap on the “Toggle” on the right side of the app name to remove it from the Apps panel. Alternatively, you can tap on the “Plus” (+) button to add it to the Favorites. This way, the app will always show up in the Apps panel.
First, open up a photo or other file and tap the share button in the bottom left corner (or elsewhere depending on the file type). Now you will see two rows of options. Scroll all the way to the right on either row until you see the “More” option. Tap on it.
The way to do this is to add the shortcut to your Sharing options. To do this, tap on the photo then tap the share button. Scroll all the way to the right on the lower tier of options and tap on “More.” Toggle Shortcuts to on. Now you will have a Shortcuts icon in the bottom row of your share options.
What is an app drawer on iPhone?
The App Drawer lets you do lots of fun stuff with iPhone messages. The App Drawer allows you to add items that spice up your messages with information from other apps that are installed on your iPhone, as well as drawings and other images from the web. … Tap an item in the App Drawer to see what it offers your messaging.
What is the app drawer?
The screens in an Android device that show all the application icons. Also called an “app tray,” it is a series of screens with the icons arranged alphabetically. The apps can be launched by tapping the icons, and the icons can be copied to the home screens by dragging and dropping them to the desired location.
How do I add an app to my favorites list?
You can add individual apps as well as hubs to the favorites on your mobile device.
Add an app to favorites
- Open the app that you want to add to favorites.
- Open the right function menu.
- Click on “Add to favorites”.
Customize the Share menu
- In the Finder or an app on your Mac, click the Share button , then choose More to open Extensions preferences. …
- On the left, click Share Menu, then select the sharing extensions you want to include in the Share menu; deselect those you don’t want included.
Apple introduced the share button with iOS 8 in 2014, and the feature lets you share documents, images, and other items between apps, services, and other people.
How do I add an app to open with?
Add to Home screens
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app. You’ll find images of each Home screen.
- Slide the app to where you want it. Lift your finger.
Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Navigate to any web page and tap on the Share button in the bottom navigation. Swipe left to scroll all the way through the bottom row of icons.