In Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar. Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.
To resolve this issue, go to your calendar, select the calendar tab, and click on the calendar permissions. Next, set the Read permissions for the shared calendar to Full Details.
Open Outlook and go to your Calendar. On the ribbon, click Open Calendar, then Open Shared Calendar… . Type in the full address of the shared mailbox whose calendar you wish to view and click OK.
To access the shared calendar, do the following:
- Sign in to your mailbox using Outlook on the web, and then select Calendar.
- Right-click Other Calendars, and then click Open calendar.
- In From directory, search for the shared calendar you want to open. …
- The shared calendar displays in your Calendar folder list.
How do I see my calendar in Outlook?
Click on the View Tab, then in the layout section on the ribbon, click on the To-Do Bar and choose Calendar. Your calendar and appointments will now be displayed on the right side of the Home Screen.
Why can’t I see all my calendars in Outlook?
Multiple calendars can be displayed at the same time in Outlook. … Then, check the boxes next to the calendars you want to view under the “My Calendars” folder in the Folder Pane. Alternatively, right-click on the calendar in the Folder Pane and then click “Show This Calendar”
View Shared Calendars in Outlook 2016 for Windows
- On the Home tab of the ribbon, in the Manage Calendars section, click Open Calendar, then Open Shared Calendar.
- In the Open a Shared Calendar dialog box, type all or part of the person’s name (or their NetID). Select the person you’re looking for then click OK.
Sign in to your primary account in Outlook for iOS or Android. Tap the Add Account button in the left navigation pane, then tap Add a Shared Mailbox. If you have multiple accounts in Outlook Mobile, select the account that has permissions to access the shared mailbox.
- Launch Outlook Desktop.
- Click File in the ribbon. You will be taken to the Outlook menu options. …
- Click Open & Export > Other User’s Folder. …
- Click Name. …
- Search for the desired shared mailbox that is to be opened. …
- Click the name of the shared mailbox.
- Click OK. …
- Click OK.
Open another person’s Exchange Contacts
- In People, click Home.
- In the Share group, click Open Shared Contacts.
- Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. Only the default Contacts folder can be shared. …
- Click OK.
Overlay the calendars
- In Calendar, in the Navigation Pane, select the check box of another calendar that you want to view. The calendar that you selected opens next to calendar that is already displayed. …
- On the calendar tab, click View in Overlay Mode. …
- To add another calendar to the overlay, repeat step 2.
How do I see all Calendar events in Outlook?
Go to Calendar in the navigation pane. Select the box next to the calendar or calendars you want to view. In the “Arrange” group in the “Home” tab, click the desired display option.