How do I see music on family sharing?
How to sign up for Apple Music’s family plan
- Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap For You.
- Tap the Account icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap Upgrade to Family Plan.
- Tap Upgrade.
- Confirm your purchase of a Family Plan upgrade.
- On your family member’s device, open Settings.
- Tap Music.
How do I access Apple music family sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
Use Home Sharing on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- To see a music library, go to Settings > Music. To see a video library, go to Settings > TV > iTunes Videos.
- Under Home Sharing, tap Sign In.
- Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
Why can’t I access my Family Sharing Apple music?
Check your settings to make sure that you’re signed in everywhere with the same Apple ID, including Family Sharing and purchase sharing. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
How do I access my iCloud music library?
To turn on iCloud Music Library:
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Edit > Preferences.
- Go to the General tab and select iCloud Music Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on iCloud Music Library.
- Click OK.
You should be able to share your playlist by choosing Menu (3 dots) > Share Playlist, when you have the playlist open. You should also see this option when long pressing the playlist you want to share from the Music app under Library > Playlists. If those options don’t work, Restart your iPhone. Cheers!
Will I lose my music if I join family sharing?
Once you leave your Family Sharing group, your Apple Music data will remain on Apple’s servers for a short period of time, allowing you to sign up for an Individual plan and your library and likes.
Use these steps on how to share a playlist:
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share. …
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
- Tap or click “Share Playlist…”
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
How does family sharing work on Apple?
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the group gets immediate access to the songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books, and apps purchased by family members who choose to share them. New purchases appear in the Purchased tab in Apple Books, the App Store, or iTunes for each family member.
Can my family see my Apple Music playlist?
No. The family plan gives you the ability to share any purchases you’ve made as well as granting access to Apple Music to the other members of your family. But it won’t share your iTunes Match library with them.
Why can’t I access my Apple Music?
If Apple Music isn’t playing on your iPhone or iPad, try shutting down the app and opening it again, or restart your device. If all but a single song or two will play, delete it from your Apple Music library and re-download it to get a clean file.
Why did my Apple Music disappear?
When you sign out of your iTunes/App Store account, iCloud Music Library does not turn on by default, and, as such, your music disappears immediately you sign out. This can also happen when setting up a new device. … iCloud Music Library works to sync music from iTunes and Apple Music across different devices.